The new NBA Lagos Branch Portal provides an easy to use interface that allows you to make payment for your branch dues and insurance from the comfort of your smart devices.
To pay for your 2021 Branch Dues and Insurance, follow this process.
1. Sign up on the new portal on https://portal.nbalagos.org
2. Verify your email address by checking your email. (In case you do not receive the verification email in your inbox, check your spam/junk mail)
3. Go back to your dashboard.
4. Click on payments
5. Click on Pay for your branch dues.
6. Branch dues are automatically computed using your ‘Year of Call” or “Membership Status”
7. You can opt to pay for your insurance or pay later.
8. You will be redirected to a secure payment gateway powered by Paystack.
9. Once payment is made, you will be issued a receipt.
10. A receipt is also automatically sent to your email address.
11. Easy and Simple, you are done.
Visit this link to read more
Dear Seniors and Colleagues,
Compliments of the season.
We hope that you are well and keeping safe.
You will recall that, 3 years ago, the Continuing Professional Development Committee (CPD Committee) had circulated a questionnaire regarding the training needs of members of the Branch. We found the responses received at the time very useful in determining the topics for our Knowledge Sharing Sessions, Firm Led Trainings, Training Collaborations , Group Mentorship events and other initiatives.
We are now setting the Branch’s training and career development agenda for the year 2021 and would be grateful if you could kindly complete the survey form in the link below.
The Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch is set to hold the January 2021 Monthly meeting. Kindly find below the full details
The Monthly General Meeting of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Lagos Branch will hold on Monday 11th January, 2021 by 1pm via Zoom.
Please find below the details on how to join in on the meeting;
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
*KSS Speaker* : Dr. Jude Odinkonigbo
*KSS Topic* : Understanding the African Free Trade Agreement and possible effects on Legal Practice in Nigeria.
Secretary, NBA Lagos Branch.